- To identify and collaborate with women influencers, women-focused organisations and peace-building initiatives in fighting violent extremism.
- To empower and coordinate women groups and networks to become agents and champions of a violence-free society.
- To build institutional capacities of existing women-focused organisations which promote the dignity of women.
- To mobilise resources to promote agendas of women-centred programs for peaceful co-existence.
- To take the lead in developing and facilitating stakeholder engagement through coordinated strategies and approaches that prevent violent extremism, against women and girls.
- To partner with local, national, regional and international organisations in the area of Countering Violent Extremism.